Translate

THE MAKING OF THE FILM...

The DIRECTOR





















The CAST
















The MUSIC

Ellisan Tan - The Music Composer & Singer


The original "MUSIC BOX" song will be featured in the Short Film. Ellisan Tan who is our Music Composer and Singer by profession will be singing and composing the original written song for this short film.


.
Yuhwen - The Lead Actress & Singer


Yuhwen and Ellisan will be singing together as duet for the second featured song in the short film. A song written by me and I called it "Why I Never Know?" Each time when I view the video of Yuhwen singing, it touches my heart so much and it brought me to another world. A past that I had long forgotten came into my mind again. Yuhwen's voice is incredible and she is giving life not just to her own character but to the very story itself. This song that I am contributing is a great song written by me many years ago. About the same time when my dear friend wrote his to his ex-wife. Since the lyrics in my song are suitable for this film, I have decided to dedicate this song to them and make it an ending credit song for the film in their honor. Something that will always make one to remember and know things that one didn't know before. A song of lost soul when memory is gone forever in one's life. Thanks for singing this song so well..... Yuhwen. You are a very exceptional person!


The SHOOT

DAY 1











Date: 08.08.2009
Actual Location: A Bungalow in Rawang
Scene Location: Toby's Mansion & Caren's Room
Character: Toby Patrick Damson & Caren Larson Lee
Cast: Louis Teo & Yuhwen
Scene: Scene 3 & 7


.
DAY 2












Date: 15.08.2009
Actual Location: Teluk Kemang, Port Dickson
Scene Location: Similan Islands
Character: Toby Patrick Damson & Tour Guide
Cast: Louis Teo & Kamal Rezuan
Scene: Scene 4



DAY 3












Date: 22.08.2009
Actual Location: A Bungalow in Rawang
Scene Location: Caren's home
Character: Caren Larson Lee, Sharon Larson Lee & Kelly Randall
Cast: Yuhwen, Sara Teng & Joanna Soh
Scene: Scene 2 & 5