Translate

ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACKS

Original Song No.1 - "MUSIC BOX"
The greatness of this film is that it has its own original song written. The name of the song is the same as the film itself called "MUSIC BOX". Arranged and sang beautifully by Ellisan Tan, I had made it as the introduction song for the intro of the film. Somehow this song and Ellisan's voice inspired me to do my own music mainstream blog as my next line up project. Check out the lyric of this song too, it will break your heart...Director Rorne Tan.


Lyric for "Music Box"

Time has come to face reality.
Where all memories fade away.
All our precious love forever gone.
When today we step into the Court.
It's so funny, feeling yester years again.
As if yesterday I first hold her hand,
walking along the pathway, saying "I love you".
As if yesterday we've just climbed up together
at the Tower House, hiding our love notes.
As if yesterday I've just crafted a love sign
on the sand, on the sand for her.
(Chorus)
But ..... all I want is to see her.... one last time......
So...... I could hug her..... and tell her.... I am so sorry...
Oh...Oh...Oh....
Now the reality become so real.
So real that I couldn't breath.
Though all I have now is just our music box.
God, I'll always remember how I've lost her.
Wonderful seven years I've had with her.
She had done so much and hope so much for me.
And all I gave her was nothing but pain.
I got to be strong now, I got to let her go now.
Got to s
top this pain for her now.
(Chorus)


<>

Original Song No.2 - "Why I Never Know?"
After our Executive Producer, Cassie Chung, suggested to me to do an original song for the ending credits of this film, I had decided to contribute a song of my own that I had written about 13 years ago. Some song especially like this one could last so long till now and it really striked my heart when I heard the arranged version by Ellisan Tan. Some old memories came to surface so vividly as if they are still in reality to me today. A song that will always give tears in my eyes and it has never fail even till today. For the first time in my life, Ellisan and Cassie made me realised that besides the power of video in my soul, there is this power of melody that also speaks a million words in our hearts. I like to thank Ellisan and Cassie for this song. A forgotten song a long time ago had again resurfaced in my heart...Director Rorne Tan.


Lyric for "Why I Never Know?"

Honey that’s what you call me every day and every night
Honey that’s what you think of me every hour and every second
You cared for me, I know now
You loved me well, I know now

Why….I never know, I never realise, I never see,
Why….I never know, I never realise, I never see,

Baby, you are my only love, my one….only of my life
Baby, you are my Angel, my Sweet…. Angel of my life
You prayed for me, I know now
You wished me well, I know now

Why….I never know, I never realise, I never see,
Why….I never know, I never realise, I never see,

Why….I never know, I never see, I never rea…lise, oh…oh
Why….I never know, I never see, I never rea…lise, oh…oh

….Your Love